License and Copyright
All products under the Digital category are original artwork (hereinafter "design", "digital images" or "product") created by our artist and all rights are reserved. The copyright on the design continues to belong to Hillbilly Rooster Farms and the artist after purchase.
- Only the original purchaser has the right to use the product, no sharing digital images with friends and/or family — this is considered stealing.
- Digital images are for personal use only — they may NOT be used for commercial reproduction. You may sell handmade cards, but not the images themselves.
- Designs may NOT be changed, altered or added to, or claimed as your own.
- Please retain the artist's copyright signature on the design.
- You may not sell or give the digital image as a digital file or printed sheet.
Hillbilly Rooster Farms reserves the right to add, change or amend to these Terms without notice. If you are unsure if you can do something with the design, please CONTACT US first.
- You are NOT purchasing the copyright. ALL COPYRIGHTS REMAIN WITH HILLBILLY ROOSTER FARMS AND ITS ARTISTS
- You may NOT sell, re-sell, distribute, give away the original file(s)
- You may NOT put the original design (in a good resolution) on websites which might allow others to download/steal it.
There are NO REFUNDS on items on electronically delivered or downloaded digital images.
You may sell the handmade or hand-coloured cards that you create with our images, but please remember to abide by the guidelines for not lending, reselling, sharing, copying, or redistributing, etc. the images. Please retain the copyright signature on the art. You may submit the aforementioned cards/craft projects for publication, but please credit Hillbilly Rooster Farms (https://www.hillbillyrooster.com/). The images may not be used in any form for commercial reproduction.
- Finished items are to be handmade individually and not in mass production by mechanical means
- Finished handmade items can be sold online and in person (craft shows) in limited quantities